Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Clean me up Scotty!

It's the second (also known as "most depressing") half of winter which means we're taking solace in longer baths and showers, anything to escape the bitter cold. Here are a few items to jazz up the decor in your bathroom! First, from Scrumptious Suds we had soaps that smell so delicious you could drink them! That's soak in a cocktail and soap up with Mojito, Cosmopolitan, or my personal fave, Memphis Sweet Tea (pictured).
Need a little something to stare at while defrosting your extremeties? Purchase some shower art from Ugly Baby. Each one is unique and includes a list of ingredients including resin and coolesterol. They are hangable on any smooth surface with a heavy duty suction cup, ideally inside your shower, but a window or sink will do just as well!Finally, from Head to Toe, we have not-your-grandma's tissue box cozy's. Made out of retro and vintage printed fabrics and reversible, they scream "I may have a tissue box cozy but I'm hip! I'm funky, I swear!"

No comments: