Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baubles and What Have You

Yesterday, thanks to the Etsy front page, I came across two of the most unusual random crafts I have ever seen! I'm partially enamored because plastic molding is beyond me and I am also infatuated with useless sorts of plastic this-and-thats. So, without further ado, Somethings Hiding in Here has many hidden treasures indeed. Check out the wishbone gift bag ($12). Now you can play enchanted genie and give your friends three wishes to get what they really wanted! And from SOOP, not what it's name implies, comes a collection of one-of-a-kind plastic rings. They aren't as exciting on their own, but at $12 a piece, the price is right and you can collect them all. Or you can buy a ready made set like "Enchanted Forest" or "City Farm"!

No comments: