Thursday, May 3, 2007

Doo-Dads & Ricka-Racka

A couple weeks ago, while my friend Bryn and I were out on a craft field trip, we discovered this amazing store on NE 75th & Glisan called the Knittn Kitten. The Knittn Kitten is, get this, a thrift craft store! Now I was expecting to have my work cut out for me, much like going to the Goodwill Bins, but I was so amazed that the shop was so organized! There was a section for everything under the sun, fabrics, lace, ribbon, buttons, embroidery supplies, earring backs, everything. The place is run by this adorable woman who is so devoted to crafting and supporting local crafters! If you're having a craft sale, I highly urge you to go by their shop and leave them flyers, they would be happy to oblige. I know 78th is a little bit on the verge of no-mans-land, but I can guarantee you, the Knittn Kitten is well worth the trip!

2 comments:

barbe said...

GREAT!!!

what city is this in, I must go!!!!

amberbrook said...

oops! Portland, OR...Thanks!