Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oh so Lov.li!

Lov.li is slowly taking Etsy's place in my heart. Does anyone else find Etsy a little overwhelming? Well, that's why Lov.li is amazing. It was started by a guy in Portland, OR which by default makes it sort of local (for us PNWers anyways), it's free, it's easy, and it creates a great sense of community among crafters. I even got notice that there is going to be a Lov.li craft fair in Portland on June 3rd! (More details to come). In any case, here are a few of my favorite items from Lov.li:

First: Kitten reading library cards, genius! These cards are created by Superpheobe in Portland, OR and are hand screen printed in bronze ink. They come in a pack of ten for $9 and are super cute!

Second: Pavlovamagic makes a multitude of adorable owl handbags. Althuogh kind of spendy, I think they are totally worth it considering the amount of tenderlovingcare that went into making these.

Third but not least: These screen printed coffee cozies ($5 & I just ordered one for myself!) are not only cute but help the environment too! They are created by Stitchella who also makes matching cell phone and iPod cozies!

No comments: