Wednesday, April 25, 2007

In Other Words

I have the great fortune of being a volunteer at In Other Words Women's Books & Resources, a nonprofit feminist bookstore here in Portland. I get to find local crafty ladies to sell their wares at the store on consignment. I'm really excited because we got some new vendors last night including Superpheobe from Lov.li whom I highlighted in the last post. She brought in some kitten library cards as well as her new adorable Robot Library Cards and some of her hand screen printed felt pins. Also we have a couple of new Tit Totes on sale now!
And now for my new favorite: Mimi & Ginger, or rather Andrea Wyckoff who makes an amazing array of affordable vinyl pouches and wallets. She also has them for sale inside of Frock, a great handmade/vintage boutique which just moved into it's new location on 14th and NE Alberta Street in Portland.

No comments: